Understanding how to make the right impression is most important, and the business owners know it well. The wrong one can send customers running and can cost their ventures to fall flat. One of the simplest but often overlooked ways to present a good image is to keep business premises clean. A dirty environment not only pushes people away like the plague, but it can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Businesses located in the Sydney area can call on commercial cleaners in Sydney to straighten things up. They’ll get premises looking presentable and inviting once again.
While Sydney commercial cleaners and indeed cleaners from other locations aim to provide excellent service, it’s possible to meet a few bad apples. Knowing the type of service due to you can help you get your money’s worth. Here are a few tasks cleaning services must ideally provide.
- Rubbish should be removed from waste receptacles, and bin liners changed if necessary. Dirty containers should also be washed.
- Cobwebs should be removed from entrances and surrounding areas while surfaces and furniture must be dusted. Horizontal areas should also be disinfected and wiped down. Mirrors, glass doors and other glass objects need to be wiped clean.
- Walls and surfaces that require spot cleaning should be attended to, and visible fingerprints should be wiped clean. Doors and sills should also be wiped and splash marks cleaned from wash basins and surrounding areas. Toilets also need to be disinfected and cleaned both inside and out.
- Bright work – exposed metal – must be polished. Partitions, frames and the tops of mirrors should also be dusted and wiped if necessary.
- Floors must be vacuumed and hard floors mopped with disinfectant. Carpets and mats should also be vacuumed. Elevators and stairs also need to be cleaned and mopped.
- Commercial cleaners Sydney may offer additional services for a more in-depth cleaning. They may undertake maintenance work on hard floors by deep cleaning, stripping and refinishing wood floors periodically. They may also provide carpet maintenance through steam cleaning and stain treatment. In addition, they may provide detailed cleaning wherein crevices, corners and areas not easily visible are cleaned.